Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Editor's note

I've been told time and time again, that I don't focus enough on Chicago in this blog. Also people are mad that I never use names, from now on I will try to mention more landmarks and such that make you feel like you are along for the ride in my twisted delerium that is a "real world existence" i.e. instead of waking up in a dumpster, I will be waking up in the dumpster of Taco Burrito palace #2 off Halsted with a Goodbar bracelet on my left hand. I agree my rants should be more descriptive. However, this blog will remain anonymous because I don't know how to screen its visitors and if I lose my job bc of this and have to go on unemployment it will go against everything I stand for politically and shame my mock upperclass roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment