Thursday, January 27, 2011

Professional non-productivity

If ever my boss were to print out my web history and set it down on my desk, I would know it was time for Moeller's last stand. Because I am going fucking down! Aside from blogging at work, I routinely watch movie trailers, episodes on hulu, I read the grimiest of blogs, some of which take sport in posting nude or objectionable imagery of women. It's almost like I want to subconsciously get fired. I have started openly discussing sexual positions on gchat, i don't even hide my twitter or facebook pages. Once in a while I will throw in a foxnews.com visit but its only because their entertainment section has outstanding then and now photo galleries (seriously check it out.) Sprinkle in about 40 movie reviews I'll read on Rotten Tomatoes and the time it takes me to reload my Grooveshark playlists with more showtunes, glee and mid 90's hip hop (had to throw that in there so i'm only 2/3 gay) I barely have enough time to respond to house emails and call my friends at work. I openly hit on the 3 attractive people in my work place over office communicator, and I spend a good ammount of time photoshopping cats into famous photos and sending them to coworkers to seek encouragement.

So what will my last stand be you ask? I'll probably bust out a bottle of Wild Turkey and run around hurling insults at upper management and insult those more successful than me on issues out of their control like how unattractive their wives are or how their children look like retarted splice creations. One should always have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment