Sunday, August 21, 2011

The end of an era

I haven't posted in a month. Hopefully the summer excitement was enough to keep you going during those Friday morning hangovers instead of my half assed satire. Anyway, the reason I stopped is because my life was in a bit of flux. I kinda sorta left Chicago, and lived in Indy for a bit while I was training for my new job, which more or less involves me hanging around college bars all day (this should go over well.) But, I'm settled in now, 2000 miles away from where I started. Single Dude in LA is coming soon. I promise more hipster hate, more fomo inducing rants and perhaps some anecdotes of encounters with coked out former starlets. (Parent Trap has been on a lot lately and I badly want to bump into a 2006 version of Lindsay Lohan)

Since I'm in Hollywood now, I'll probably be writing a lot more in the hopes of being the next overweight Jewish nerd with his MFA from Columbia to write a treatment for a superhero movie and make bank. Wait scratch that, I'm going to keep writing my egotistical fratboy trash and hope that some naive producer options my blog and gives me a 30 minute sit com on FX. Give me a week or so to pick up some deep v's down on Melrose and I should be up and running in no time. Chicago was real, but it's time to take the west coast by the balls and make it rain. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment