Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Winnebago man: day 2

This is my first time blogging from my iPad, it's a mini so it kinda blows. Regardless, night one was rather uneventful. I listened to drunk Leslie's pool supply sales reps ponder the existence of God my whole flight (and which color toypedo is selling the best in their corporate accounts) and then had a nice dinner at the crown plaza hotel upon arriving at Dallas love field. (the midway of Texas) that would have been enough for most people, but Bo and I decided to walk 2 miles to a gas station to get a case of beer for late night. If you are following the companion posts on twitter you saw that she had to slide the product through a bulletproof drawer. What better way to honor the former presidents of the country than getting shit faced on miller lites and watching pulp fiction?

Anyway, the rv is on its way to the hotel right now, I took my last adderall and drank 3 cups of coffee. Bo really wants to go to Juarez Mexico, he says that's where most of the tourists lose their heads. I just want to be in front of a tv come 7 eastern...but I kinda want to pick up an illegal too, just to add some chaos to the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment