Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm coming home again

Ok so that whole thing about me blogging my Italy trip didn't really work out. I didn't have internet and I suppose I was too busy doing cool things and thought it would be rather lame of me to sit in an internet cafe and torture you with my adventures. I'll go ahead and get this all out of the way quickly and then resume my standard blogging.

Yes, I went to the Oil Shoppe, Aqua Al Due (yes i got the blueberry steak) JJ Cathedral changed its name so did Michael Collins but they are still the same.

Yes I went to Yab, yep it still stucks, no I didn't see the Jersey Shore cast or find the secret bakery. Yup still American, did not talk to anyone Italian in Florence that wasn't servicing me in some respect...no I didn't hook up with any Italians.

Rome is still there, it's still old, the churches are impressive, Campo di Fiori still kicks ass. Scholars is a good time.

Yes I drank a lot of red wine, no my dad didn't like it, yes we argued about it, yes I threatened to fight him.

Cinque Terra is still fun, and the hiking is still beyond brutal.

I walked a lot.

I spent 25% of my vacation on trains.

I got 8 beefs from that random beef stand.

The open container laws still aren't enforced.

American Airlines doesn't have free alcohol on internetional flights...remember this if you rememebr nothing else.

Finland, pretty much what you would expect.

Yes I got very very drunk.

Yep my calf muscles still hurt from climbing the Duomo.

Yes I bought a leather band from that shop on the Ponte Vecchio.

Yes I ate a lot of pasta.

Yes it sucks to be back, but I did miss my friends.

Ok that's pretty much what I would have said had I been blogging the whole time I was abroad, maybe a few more high brow pop culture references and dare I say jokes but that's about it. Regular blogging resumes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment