Thursday, February 3, 2011

Refresh...refresh

That's all I did all day. I literally sat at the office hungover as balls from the 48 hour midweek bender I went on and read a bunch of stupid shit Pat McAfee said. Seriously he is so annoying but I feel bad unfollowing players for the teams that I like, so I just endure miserable athlete speak. They are the absolute fucking worst, and they tweet non-stop. Raheem Brock thinks that DFW is a shitty airport, Pat McAfee retweets every single fucking mention he gets. Don't even get me started on the celebrities, cause tweeting? So help me God, if Alyssa Milano tells me one more time to RT something stupid for chipmunk diabetes so Boost Mobile can donate a dollar to ASPCA I will never again fantasize about her perfect tits. That may be going too far but yah...I should have never started following that dumb cunt.

All I want to know is what my friends are doing, see funny pictures, perhaps a link to an informative article and I get stuck with a bunch of hoodrat athletes that create stupid trending topics with shit like #umightbahoeif. U might be a hoe if you think following these morons on twitter is getting you closer to a post game locker room pass. SO the conclusion I came to is that dealing with my celebrity infested twitter feed was actually more annoying today than doing actual work. I think I am going to think up some twitter rules and post them soonish...I think the first might be no check ins at the place of your employment....congratufuckinglations you are at your office more than anyone else. I crown thee King of the boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment